RHO SIGMA KAPPA of the GAMMA Chapter
National Safety Studies Honor Society
Advisor: Larry McDonald
President: Lauren Giannini
Vice President: Andrew Leitch
Secretary: Michael Valle
Treasurer: Adam Phaneuf
Public Relations: Austin Wheeler
The purpose of Rho Sigma Kappa is to:
- Honor and recognize those students and members of the Safety Studies profession who distinguish themselves through academic achievement and exemplary character.
- Foster scholarship and promote student leadership.
- Contribute to the advancement of professionalism in safety.
Requirements to become a member
- Student must be a Safety Major/Minor
- Successfully completed 48 credits
- Successfully completed a minimum of 12 credits in Safety Studies Courses
- Have a minimum current Cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Have a minimum current GPA of 3.4 in all Safety Studies Courses
Deadline to apply for the 2017 SPRING semester will be announced in the beginning of the spring semester.
(Requirements to remain an active member include a $15 annual membership fee, as well as, participation in a minimum of 3 scheduled meeting or events.)